Terms and Conditions
- All members are requested to agree to comply with the Guidelines displayed here, in the LOKAL CoWork’s Health & Safety Guidelines, and Code of Conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- When using the facilities at LOKAL you agree that LOKAL can take and publish any photo’s of you/your belongings for marketing purposes.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites or websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations.
- LOKAL will not be held responsible for any theft of or damage to your personal property.
- You acknowledge that to provide the highest standards of facilities, LOKAL may need to close certain or all facilities temporarily for decorating, cleaning, essential repairs or maintenance of equipment and special events, that this may disrupt the provision of services to you and agree that such disruption shall not amount to a breach of this agreement by us nor will there be refunds or adjusted payments for these days/events.
- We will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement or for any loss or damage to property if the failure, delay, loss or damage was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Any and all businesses engaged in criminal activity or behavior which violates local, state, and/or federal law are prohibited from LOKAL spaces. Any business or person(s) discovered to be engaging in illegal activities subsequent to joining LOKAL will be banned from all LOKAL spaces and network, and no refunds will be given. By signing up for a membership at LOKAL you are agreeing to the terms that you will not use the space to conduct any illegal operations or activities.
CoLiving reservations less than 28 nights:
CoLiving guests may receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to the local check-in time.
If a CoLiving guest cancels within 14 days of the check-in date, then the first night of the booking will not be refunded and only 50% of the accommodation fees for the rest of the booking will then be refunded.
If the CoLiving guest decides to cancel after check-in then 50% of the accommodation fees for any unspent nights are refundable. However, any nights spent will not be refunded.
Long Term CoLiving (Reservations over 28 nights)
The Long-Term cancellation policy is applied to all reservations that are 28 nights or longer. Guests may receive a full refund if the guest cancels within 48 hours of booking and at least 45 days prior to the check-in date.
If a reservation is cancelled less than 45 days prior to the check-in date, then the first month of the reservation is paid to the host.
Additionally, if the guests decide to leave during the stay, the guest is required to pay for 30 days following the date of the cancellation or up to the end date of the original booking.
- For the purposes of this agreement, a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of LOKAL Tbilisi including but not limited to failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, state of emergency, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- LOKAL shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event. LOKAL is unable to accommodate refunds/deferment due to FORCE MAJURE.
As of June 1, 2020, LOKAL is not providing the option of a monthly CoWork membership in an effort to protect our members from any loss of payment. We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes to this as appropriate.